Why clean the chimney?
The primary reason for the sweeping of chimneys is to remove flammable creosote to aid in the prevention of chimney fires. These extremely fierce fires can be very dangerous and possibly lead to house fires and loss of life.
Secondary reasons for sweeping of flues are to ensure a clear passage way which the toxic exhaust gasses can escape through. Deaths through carbon monoxide poisoning have been well documented in the press and a major cause is a blocked flue way.
You can expect:
Simon is a highly trained chimney sweeper
- We aim to leave your place cleaner than it was before the service
- Competitive pricing
- Highest standards of Service
- Ongoing advice
- Free moisture test on wood fuel
- Complementary chimney cleaner
How often should your chimney be cleaned?
- Smokeless coals: At least once a year
- Wood: Once a season when in use
- Bitumous coal: Twice a year
- Oil: Once a year
- Gas: Once a year
- NOTE: Many insurance companies will not pay for claims where regular maintenance intervals have been observed and documented by certification
Stove and chimney sweeping, chimney camera inspection, carbon monoxide testing and certified insured. For a free quote contact Simon at 086 8312410
For more information on chimney sweeping email us at firstname.lastname@example.org